16 March 2010

Back to android I go, and I start to see how deep things really can go.

So I've finished reading the Java book and heading back into Android development.
My spirits were high for all of 5 minutes.  But that is not to say I don't feel worlds better than before my little sabbatical from Android. It is only now that my despair has shifted.  I know feel, not entirely sure this is truth yet, that I understand a lot more of what is going on in the code that I am reading.  To now realizing how much more there is to know about how things work inside of a visual program; things I have taken for granted coming from the Visual Studio environment. Things like button clicks and list selections there were just automated for me there, I have to go in and code the actual receiving of the clicks and selections.

No comments:

Post a Comment